Sunday, April 2, 2017

My April/May DT Package for Kraft Supplies 4 U!

Hello everyone! I am so excited to be a member of Julie's Kraft Supplies 4 U blog team!! I have been a customer of Julie's for a few years and was thrilled when she asked me to be part of her team. Today I will be sharing my DT package for April and May.

Julie has two amazing stores, KS4U.net and Krafts Supplies 4 u on Zibbet. The item codes I will be giving you are for the KS4U.net store.

First up is this amazing extra large white butterfly (b287). The butterfly is 6.5" wide by 4.5" long. You will see what I did with it in my first project coming up later this month. Make sure to check out the store for other colors and sizes.
This cream lace trim (b567), is 3.75" wide. What I love about this lace is that it will look great just as it is OR you can cut it apart into  five different laces! Talk about a bang for your buck!
Here is another fantastic trim that could be cut apart and you would have some nice mini doilies! This is the crochet trim (b569).
This white sheer lace (b679) with these amazing hearts is one of the trims the Julie received when she purchased Shabby is Chic Boutique. This lace is 4" wide.
I am in love with this dainty trim. This white flower trim (b588) is perfect for finishing off a project or for cards being the it is only .50" wide.
  Here is another great trim! This is a white lace (b600) and is 2" wide.
 Here is another great trim Julie got from Shabby is Chic Boutique! This white lace - b720 is 1" wide
I am in love with her mesh bling! You can keep it as is or cut it apart! From left to right we have:

  •  Pearl Mesh Trim Small (b428), 3.5mm pearls and 4.50" wide in mesh form
  •  Pearl Mesh Trim Medium (HERE), 5mm pearls and 4.5" wide in mesh form
  •  Pearl Trim (b412), 8mm pearls and 2" wide in mesh form


Make sure to check out the Kraft Supplies 4 U group on Facebook! Have a great week!

No comments:

Post a Comment