Friday, April 21, 2017

DT Project for KS4U - Fairy Bear

Happy Friday everyone! I have this sweet fairy bear to share with you today. She wanted to be photographed among the new green growth in my flower garden.  
Her sweet little head band was made with this white flower trim (b588). I used the Pearl Mesh Trim Medium and cut the pearls apart. They were adhered to the head band with hot glue.
 Her heart skirt was made from the white sheer lace (b679). I did a running stitch along the top of the mesh and gathered it to give some fullness. There is even an tulle underskirt! I used the white lace (b600) for the waistband of the skirt.
For her wings, I used the extra large white butterfly (b287).

Thank you for stopping by my blog today! Make sure to stop at KS4U.net and/or Kraft Supplies 4 U on Zibbet for more amazing trims, laces, flowers and more! Also, please check out the Kraft Supply 4 U blog for links to all of the amazing designers on the team!

No comments:

Post a Comment