Saturday, January 11, 2014

Gina's Designs DT Project - Valentine's Day Tags Featuring the Robin's Nest.

Happy New Year! I hope everyone's 2014 is going well! For my DT project for Gina's Designs, I have created two Valentine Tags featuring Robin's Nest paper!









For the "Be Mine" tag, I used one of Gina's X large tags and covered it with the Red Glitter Paisley paper from the Robin's Nest. I embossed the "be mine" from the Word Art Romance set with red and black. I backed the "be" with Classic Roses from the Robin's Nest. The hearts and cupid are from the Cupid Shape Set. The hearts are embossed with red and white. 



Mr. Cupid was embossed and then stamped with a script stamp. One of Gina's doilies was cut in half and adhered to the side of the tag along with a metal piece and a heart. I used several pieces of white seam binding on the top.


For this tag, I covered one of the X Large tags with the "B" side of the Classic Rose paper from the Robin's Nest. I used a piece of lace and pearl strand from my stash along the side. The hearts from the Valentine Shape Set and Word Art Romance set were embossed and then backed with the Red Glitter Paisley paper. A metal corner and flower cluster complete the look!


Gina's Design Products Used:

Robin's Nest Products Used:

Other Products Used
Embossing Powder - Lindy's Stamp Gang & Ranger
Lace
Metal - ButterBeeScraps
Flowers/Spray - Craft Supplies 1, Lavish Laces
Pearl Strand
Seam Binding









No comments:

Post a Comment