Thursday, July 17, 2014

Gina's Designs DT Project - Paint Brush Caddy

Hello fellow crafters! As promised I have the new paint brush caddy from Gina's Designs! It is designed to fit into one of the top caddies on the art storage cabinet.  As I'm sure you have already figured out, I plan on using this as a free standing item.
While it may be designed to hold your paint brushes, I wanted to give you some other ideas what you could place in this great caddie. The compartments are deep enough to hold your smaller scissors or bone folders!

This is one of the new word stackers in Gina's store. The other side of the box says inspire!

The key element was created by our very own Gina! I was lucky enough to receive this in my last DT package.
Thanks for stopping by today!

Gina Design Products

Other Products Used
Paper: Kellerkurtz & Company
Lace: stash
Pearls: Suhafua
Lindy's Stamp Gang Sprays: Sandra Dee Sopia, My Mojito Green, Clam Baked Beige, Cotton Candy Pink, Dark Chocolate Truffle, Frozen Jack Frost, Sea Grass Green
Metal Feet: ButterBeeScraps
Watercolor Paint: Crayola
Stamps: Prima #960810 and TPC Studio - Vintage Crafting

No comments:

Post a Comment