Friday, July 25, 2014

Gina's Designs DT Project: L is for Laundry

You know what today is? Today marks five months til Christmas! Just a friendly reminder to start on all the gifts you were going to make last year but ran out of time! Make sure you head over to Gina's Designs to check out some of the awesome hardwood and chipboard items that will make great gifts.

Today I have another new item in Gina's store, the new "letter your life". With these you get to custom make your word! That's right, crafters, the large letter will be the first letter in the word you ask for. Just think of the possibilities!
I guess I had laundry on my mind when I was asked to pick a word since that is what came out of my mouth.
I wanted it to be fun yet simple since it will be hanging on the wall in the basement. 
I covered the "L" with paper and embossed the word laundry.

 It will be mounted on the wall but I still need to paint it - my mom and I have only got the primer on.
I also used the new punchelements 1". These are stackable element sets that you are able to use your 1" punch with! I glued my punched paper to the plain circle. Once it was dried, I used my cleaned up any edges, distressed with Walnut Stain and glued it to the larger fancy circle. I then applied a coat of the liquid embossing to the top of the paper.
Thanks for stopping by my blog today! Have a great weekend!

Gina's Designs Products

Other Products Used
Paper: Prima - Lyric & MME: Lost & Found - Madison Avenue
Embossing Powder: American Crafters Zing! - Chestnut
Lace and Doilies: Stash
All Night Media: Liquid Embossing - Clear Glass Finish
Ink: Distress Ink - Walnut Stain
Mini Clothes Pins







No comments:

Post a Comment