Friday, October 28, 2016

Embellishment Organizer DT Project for Gypsy Soul Laser Cuts

Hi folks! I have an embellishment organizer for you today. The Memory Keeping Organizer makes the perfect storage unit for this! This organizer has 13 compartments and will help you keep almost anything organized and at your fingertips!
When you put together any of the dimensional or storage pieces, always do a dry fit. Once you have seen how it will fit, use your favorite wet glue to hold it together.  I have always used Scotch Quick Dry on all my storage pieces and have never had a problem with the glue not holding. Once the glue is dry, I then cut the paper to cover the sides (both in and out). I do it that way because I am a messy gluer and it works best that way for me! Before attaching the paper, I do ink the edges.
The organizer is 13-inches wide. Since my paper is only 12-inches wide, I made decorative corners out of card stock and a border punch! I used some of my lace out of my hoard vault and attached it around the top edge of the entire organizer.
I used the "inspire" from the Word Stackers 2 set. The top part was heat embossed and attached to an inked card board back piece. Done! I then filled my organizer with things that I would use to make embellishments!
Here is a shot of one of my compartments. The embellishments you can see were gifted to me. They were made using the Punchelements 1-inch Scalloped.

Gypsy Soul Laser Cuts Items
Memory Keeping Organizer
Word Stackers 2

No comments:

Post a Comment