Thursday, December 31, 2015

Mini Album Display Case

Happy New Year's Eve!!! To end the year out, I have a quick and easy project for you; the Mini Album Display Case. The kit includes the display case with a drawer and cover pieces with spines to assemble four mini albums.  The display box and drawer are in the fabulous hardboard.  The mini album pieces are laser cut from chipboard.
After the case and drawer were assembled and glued, I applied paper from the paper stack "French Kiss" from Glitz. The metal handle was from my stash.

I only assembled three of the four mini albums since I was not sure how I wanted to use them. This also allowed space for me to decorate the front covers. Until I figure out what I want to store in this great case, I am going to use it as a home decor piece! 
The assembled cabinet measures 5-1/2 inches tall by 4-1/2 inches wide by 4-1/2 inches deep.  The mini album covers measure 3-1/2 inches tall by 4-1/4 inches wide. and the spines measure 1-inch wide by 3-1/2 inches tall.

Gypsy Soul Laser Cuts Products Used
Mini Album Display Case

No comments:

Post a Comment