Thursday, August 21, 2014

Gina's Designs DT Project: 2 Beautiful Composition Box

Hello everyone. I hope all is well. I know that many of you are busy with school starting again. I don't think it has sunk in that I will not have to crack the books this semester!
Today I have one of Gina's composition boxes. These boxes come with the large box, the three smaller boxes, a wooden key and the chipboard numbers. Currently it shows the number 25 but you can order any two numbers you want. As of this post, you will need to leave Gina a message as to which numbers. 
The inspiration I used was my trip to Ireland in 2006. We were there for two wonderful weeks.

 
 All the inner boxes had the outer edges first inked and then I applied some paint in spots. I love how it looks worn.
Thanks for stopping by my blog today! I hope you have a great day!

Gina's Designs Products

Other Products
Paper: Antiquity
Paint: Americana - Burnt Umber
Glitter Glue: Studio G - Brown
Embossing Powder: Stash
Metal Charm: Stash
House: from Ireland
Tim Holtz: Distress Ink - Walnut Stain
Bling: Me & My Big Ideas
Stickers: Stash

1 comment:

  1. I love your composition box, funny we both did a travel theme...great minds, big hugs xxx

    ReplyDelete