Friday, January 20, 2012

Bookmark

Sorry about the picture! I guess I need to make sure I rotate before I upload!
So here is a bookmark I did for a weekly challenge over at the Crafty Community. The challenge was something old and something new. It was pretty sad that out of all the new things I have gotten for Christmas, the newest thing I used was ink by Color Box in brown, merlot, and black!

The items from my stash that I have had for several months (cough maybe years!):
Paper: Paper Pizazz
Stamp: "letter" - Inkadinkado
Bling: Zva Creative
Story Ticket: Adage Tickets by Tim Holtz
Strand on top: hemp cording used in jewelery making which is knotted and braided.

My room is still a mess but at least I used a few things!

                                            

1 comment:

  1. I like it though mary! I know exactly what you mean about the room still being a mess thats my own challenge for the weekend catch up and reorganize my space from all the goodies You and Sam spoilt your little princess with xxx

    ReplyDelete