Sunday, March 15, 2015

Gina's Designs DT Project - Standard Clock

Hello fellow crafters! I have a brand new product for Gina's Designs - the Standard Clock. It will be available in the store soon! This clock has so many possibilities! I kept it simple. I plan on using it in my bedroom and haven't really decided on the decor in there yet.
The clock comes with the base, the clock face (back circle and numbers), brace to hold the clockworks and the clockworks. It all comes in separate pieces for easy altering! As always, I put a layer of gesso on all the chipboard pieces. The paper I used was Paris & Co. by My Minds Eye. The numbers where embossed with Lindy's Stamp Gang. Sorry, I forgot to write down the color. The clock face numbers were attached with Scotch quick dry glue. 
The back of the face plate was textured using Gina's Texture Sheet - Swirled Hearts. When the texture paste was dry, I dusted some perfect pearls over it for color.  The brace and all the edges were painted brown.
Gina's Designs Product Used
Clock Standard (Coming Soon!!)

No comments:

Post a Comment