Thursday, August 14, 2014

Gina's Designs DT Project: 15 Drawer Storage Cabinet Featuring Kitty Scrap Post!

Hi everyone! Today I have a project featuring the digital paper from Kitty's Scrap Post. This is the first time I have used the paper and it won't be the last! I love that you can print off the sheets of paper you want to use for a project. I used the French Seamstress paper and French Seamstress Bottle Caps with Gina's 15 Drawer Storage Cabinet and the new punchelements - 1" scalloped!
One of the great features of the 15 Drawer Storage Cabinet is that you can either attach drawer pulls or use the side with the cut out for the finger pull. As you can see I have used both sides on this project.
The punchelements are so easy to use! I used my 1" punch on the bottle cap sheet I printed off. After I had the pieces assembled. I used liquid embossing over the top of the caps.


Thanks for stopping by my blog today. Make sure you pop over to Gina's store and Kitty's Scrap Post for some great products that work so well together!

Gina's Designs Products

The French Seamstress Paper and Bottle caps.

Other Products Used
Tim Holtz Distressed Ink - Walnut Stain
All Night Media Liquid Embossing - Antique Glass Finish
Gesso
Metal Handles - ButterBeeScraps
1" circle punch






No comments:

Post a Comment